.Net for Beginners
68 Lessons (7h)
- A Tour of the Visual Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- The Visual Studio IDE in Action
- Using the Visual Studio IDE to Connect to Data
- A Starting Primer for the C# Programming Language
- Starting a Winforms Project
- Making your Winforms Project Become a Usable Software Application
- A Web Development with Visual Studio Primer
- Creating a Working Website with Visual Studio
Learn Essentials to Enterprise Programming with .Net
Mark Lassoff’s parents frequently claim that he was born to be a programmer. In the mid-eighties, when the neighborhood kids were outside playing kickball and throwing snowballs, Mark was hard at work on his Commodore 64 writing games in the BASIC programming language. Computers and programming continued to be a strong interest in college where Mark majored in Communications and Computer Science. After completing his college career, Mark worked in the software and web development departments at several large corporations.
In 2001, on a whim, while his contemporaries were conquering the dot com world, Mark accepted a position training programmers in a technical training center in Austin, Texas. It was there that Mark fell in love with teaching programming, which has been his passion ever since. Today Mark is a top technical trainer, traveling the country providing training for software and web developers. Mark's training clients include the Department of Defense, Lockheed Martin, Discover Card Services, and Kaiser Permanente. He has consulted for companies such as Dell, Target, Lockheed Martin, and government agencies including the US House of Representatives. In addition to traditional classroom training and consulting, Mark releases video tutorial training for aspiring programmers on his website, www.LearnToProgram.tv and Udemy.com.
He lives near Hartford, Connecticut where he is in the process of redecorating his condominium.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.